- Create an Account: click here!
- Be sure to fill out the Waiver Survey! If you don’t, you’ll have to re-do it in order to check out tools
- Once you’ve purchased your membership, you can go to our inventory and start reserving tools in advance!
- We empower folks to purchase memberships through payment plans; down-payments start at $100 — contact us to start this process.
- Rent as a non-member: while members pay a $1 convenience fee per tool and can reserve them in advance, non-members rent at 25% of the tools’ replacement cost and can only check-out tools on a first-come-first-serve basis (no reservations)
- Throwing a dope, social impact event? iAMCo-op* collective members can sponsor your event, checking out the tools on your behalf. As that member has to attend, this is on a as capacity allows basis.
Additionally, while members pay $1/week for each tool, you can get that fee waived by supporting the effort with your time or skills and becoming a Contributor, or by paying a flat fee of $50.
* iAMCo-op (Indy Art | Media Co-op) is the collective that stewards the iTooLL program)