Join us in the final stages of launching iTooLL –Indy’s 1st Tool Lending Library
September 26th, 2015 is the encore event to Tunes4Tools! The first Tool Lending Library benefitraised just over $1700 towards the project and has enabled us to establish a budget for the first year, and invest in some initial tools for iAMCo-op events.
This time around, we’ve made #Tunes4Tools2 a multi-media, intergenerational & multi-cultural event with
LIVE VIDEO: Kurt Lee Nettleton & Jeremy Tubbs casting live video collage
BROADCAST:Listen to the Tunes4Tools2’s live-stream courtesy RadioFreeIndy.net!
Everything will be happening in Fountain Square at the all-ages Hoosier Dome venue, on 1627 Prospect St.
Pleased to welcome back our hostMat Davis, of LocalMotion,
Summer Social-Trainings in the #CoOpShop
? Build Human Relationships
? Empower Community Online
? Connect Shared Values
6-7PM: Writing Content with Ruth Hinkle;7-8PM Trouble-Shooting Your Website with AlvinSangsuwangul | @Kheprw Institute |Google Map
- Writing Content::Does your website has the essentials it needs? How do you add, instead of lose, value when you transfer your work to the web? Get advice from Ruth on keeping your web content short, sweet, and full of purpose.
- Trouble-Shooting Your Website::Not expert on HTML? Not sure what WordPress theme fits your needs? Alvin offers quick tips and tricks to help you navigate website basics and necessary tweaks.
- Free Event
This event is a partnership between Indy Art Media Co-op and KI NuMedia.
#UpReachIndy: Twitter 101 + Twitter 201 | facilitators: @CoopChange @SukieConley
Thursday, September 24th
T.101: 6:30-7:30pm @ Chase Legacy Google Map | T.201: 8-9:30pm @ #MysterySpace (find on Twitter)
- Workshop::3rd rendition of Elle & Sukie’s Twitter 101 interactive trainings
- Social::Many asked us for an advanced version, so Twitter 201 will be the afterFOLLOWparty location discoverable, week of, using #MysterySpace
- $4-8* Sliding Scale
- Content::Building real relationships online – etiquette, strategies, How-To’s.
Keep your eyes on this space for more information!
As always, we’re a collaborative effort and welcome your feedback. What would you like to see more of, or see future workshops focus on? How can we help you reach your community goals?